Chemgon Waste Treatment - 5 Gal Jug
- 12 LBS
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Calculated at Checkout
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 6 or above||and pay only $98.00 each|
Chemgon® Waste Treatment - 5 Gal Jug
Chemgon® is a self-contained disposal system for waste photo chemistry such as lith or rapid access developer and fixer, or black plate activator and stabilizer. Simply pour in spent fluids. The patented, proprietary, gel-like encapsulating, chelating and neutralizing polymer forms a sponge-like crystal substance in the Chemgon® when it combines with the chemistry. When this substance solidifies, it may safely and legally be thrown away in your regular industrial trash.
- Excellent for film processing chemical disposal: Activator and Stabilizer
- Reduce Disposal Costs “Traditional” hazardous waste collection and disposal companies charge $250-300 to dispose of 5-gallons.* Replace expensive and inefficient waste pick-up services. Using Chemgon®, the cost is only $110 to store, treat and dispose of 5-gallons.
- The Chemgon® product safely converts hazardous photo processing chemicals, including Fixer and Developer or Stabilizer and Activator, into a non-hazardous solid waste, safe for disposal in your regular trash. When used correctly, hazardous processing chemicals never leave your office.
- Each Chemgon® unit will treat five gallons of photo chemistry
- Work either directly from a tray or as the overflow from your processor
- Easy to use, economical
- Complies with EPA regulations 40 CFR §260 to 299
NOTE: California requires Small Quantity Generators ( no more than 220 lbs. of waste each month ) to obtain a hazardous waste treatment permit to treat silver-laden photo-processing waste, with Chemgon.