Anti-skin aerosol can be used in an offset printing press to:
- Prevent ink from drying on rollers.
- Inhibit skin formation in duct when the press is left for a long period.
- Delay the drying of inks on screens.
- Prevent ink skinning on press rollers, in press fountains, and in ink cans.
- Works with any type of ink
Anti-static aerosol can remove static charges at the paper delivery end of printing presses. Static electricity can prevent correct sheet separation, and can cause Poor product quality, Misalignment, Paper jams, Double feeding, Dust adhesion, Fire. Anti-static aerosol can also:
- Remove electrostatic charges that attract dust particles.
- Eliminate static shock and static cling.
- Evaporate without residues.
- Not stick or smear.
- Be safe to use on a wide variety of inanimate objects.