Shipping Policy and Procedures
- Please allow 24 hours for order processing time.
- All products ship directly from the manufacturer or supplier. No products are carried onsite at Star's office location and products are not available for pickup.
- Shipping times to the customer may vary based on the product and manufacturer's location. Shipping costs may also vary.
- Certain products, such as custom color ink and press blankets, will require manufacturing before shipping. Star will provide an estimate of this time as is determined by the manufacturer and their internal scheduling.
- Shipping is by UPS Ground standard. If other shipping options are needed, please contact us to confirm available methods.
- Star works directly with UPS to find the lowest costs available. Shipping estimates are estimates only and are not firm. Shipping costs will be calculated on the check-out page.
- Hazardous Materials: Surcharges assessed by United Parcel Service (UPS) and other common carriers for shipping hazardous materials will be noted on the applicable product, and that charge will be included on the order.
- Tracking numbers will be provided as available for each order once shipped. This will typically be the next day due to UPS system update speed. UPS Shipment Tracking: https://www.ups.com/track
- UPS Ground delivery does not require signature and packages will be left at an appropriate location, or with your shipping department. Please visit the UPS site for more information on their processes and policies: https://www.ups.com/us/en/help-support-center.page
- Delays in shipping by the carrier are fully out of the control of Star Graphic Supplies and we do not guarantee delivery times.
- Damaged good received are to be reported to Star, however all claims are addressed directly between the customer and the delivery company (see below).
- Expedited delivery may only available under extraordinary circumstances and is not guaranteed available until confirmed. Cost for expedited service will be quoted and charged on the order once approved.
- Packaging is determined by the manufacturer or supplier and is at their discretion for method and materials used.
- Some products require freight shipping due to size or weight. Star will provide a customized freight quote as required.
- Please visit our Returns Page for information on shipping and packing requirements to return product: Return Policy
- Please contact us with any additional questions: firstname.lastname@example.org 303-423-6300
Damage Upon Receipt
If your product arrives damaged from the shipping carrier, notice must be provided to Star within 24 hours. Document the damage and request that the shipping carrier acknowledge the damage prior to departure. Star will send out a replacement order if requested, and the customer will be charged in full for the replacement order. Credit for any undamaged product that is not used and is approved for return, will be applied per our return policy.
Star is not responsible for damage caused by the shipping carrier as all liability is assumed by the carrier upon receipt of package/product. As such, the customer is responsible for damage claims submitted to the shipping carrier if desired. Please see their specific policies for product damage claims. UPS Claim Process: https://www.ups.com/us/en/help-center/claims-support.page